Tax Law | Commercial and Corporate Law | Social Security Law
• Lawyer registered with the Portuguese Bar Association since 02/02/1999 with professional card n. º 7483p.
• Lawyer specialist in Tax Law since 30/06/2006 (title renewed on 27/02/2014).
• Arbitration judge on CAAD – Center for Administrative Arbitration - since 01/07/2011.
• Law Degree from the Law School of the University of Coimbra in 1996.
• Post-Graduation Course in Communication Law - University of Coimbra in 1997.
• Post-Graduation Course in European Economic and Criminal Law - University of Coimbra in 1998.
• Post-Graduation Course in Corporate Law from University of Coimbra in 2004.
• PhD in Tax Law, University of Santiago de Compostela, 2016.
• Tax Professor in IPCA – Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave – since 1999.
Occasional collaborations with other instuitutions: UPT, FDUP, University of Santiago de Compostela, University of Vigo, IPVC.
• Specialist Lecturer in scientific area for Legal and Economic (business), specialty of Tax Law, since the 11/04/2011 - Decree-Law number 206/2009, of the 31 August – title awarded by the Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, Polytechnic Institute of Bragança and the Polytechnic Institute of Oporto.
• Instructor in the area of Tax Law since 1998
• Treasurer of the District Council Member of the Portuguese Bar Association of Oporto for 2008-2016.
• Author of several articles published in law magazines and books.
Spanish | English (Certificate of Proficiency in English - Cambridge) | Italian (6th level- Camera di Commercio Italiana - Oporto)